Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Selling buttons at the door

The other day I discovered how many buttons my mother has collected over the years and I was little overwhelmed to say the least:




TWO full boxes of nothing but buttons!  It got me thinking, what kind of things could I do with all of these buttons since I highly doubt that I will ever make enough jackets to use all of these up.  I haven't done any crafts with them lately since I've been a little "tied" up (the reference will make more sense once I get around to finishing my lat) but I found some really cool things you could do with buttons
(I didn't take any of these pictures. just thought they were some cool ideas:





I love the idea of putting those buttons on the door.  All you'd need is some glue.  Same with the mirrors, you can get a cheap one or bedazzle a boring one you already have.  Buttons are kind of an awesome, cheap easy way to bedazzle your life and you could literally put them on anything your heart desires.


P.S. If the title doesn't make much sense it's because it's a reference to The Hobbit, I figured it was in spirit since I'm seeing the movie tonight.  

No comments:

Post a Comment